lunes, 2 de noviembre de 2009

My dear Free Time

I love my free time, especially because I do what I want. For example, I love sports, especially playing soccer. I always want to be playing. Another thing I like is to share with my friends, both at university and in my home or anywhere! It`s very nice, always drink a glass of wine or a lot of pilseners, it's fantastic! But, there are times when the university does not allow those things that demand time study or activities that you have as a student. I try to pass that I that am always good to relax a little and jump to life.
In terms of illegality, one has their vices ... one likes pulling his filthy.... although I doubt it's anything bad, I smoke my cannabis (natural only) and I stick my kicks ... Heroin also often share ... now, it should be limited because there are always worried that want to smoke pasta... and that is equal to death ... I can never afford to smoke it.
In my free time also I dedicate to my girlfriend ... it`s fun to spend my time with it ... I'm always with her ... we laugh and a good time. Often in my spare time working to earn money... work together. I have the desire to always be doing things, I like to do everything, watch movies, watch football, go to the stadium, go to a pub, go to the disco, go out into the square, waver in college, do barbecue ... one never misses the big picture ... but the body has a limit and you get tired ... I'm tired when I get home and sleep ... I love to sleep when I'm tired ... but I cannot sleep much because my back hurts ... jaja is funny but true and I wake up in the pure pain of lying, so I have to get up and do things.
When I'm alone, or we are alone with my girlfriend, I love cooking...I have very good hand she says. On holidays, when free time is all the time! I like sending me to change, wherever it is, go away from the noise and the city ... I love the beach and the countryside... I like going to rest and to reel.

1 comentario: