lunes, 21 de septiembre de 2009

ThE CoNgReSS iN BuEnOs AiReS.....lalala

Hi fans, has spent much time since the last time I wrote.

Today I am going to talk about my last trip.

This was to Argentina, specifically to the city of Buenos Aires. There, I have an uncle who lives with my cousins. They took me in a good way and we shared a lot. It also meant a great saving for me because I did not have to pay hostel.

With respect to congress, I was to a very good conference. The topic was the social movements by students in America Latina, and it was very linked to the sociology and the approach that was given to the student mobilizations established as a starting point for the social transformation.

One of the negative points of the congress was the disorganization, which gave a very sparse.

Without doubt that the most exciting of all, tour the city and experience the beauty of Puerto Madero, in there are the best memories of Buenos Aires, and more over just the day we went was gorgeous weather.

1 comentario:

  1. I knew that would be troubles in the congress and for that I decided to stay in Chile, naaah just kidding :P

    ResponderEliminar