lunes, 10 de agosto de 2009

Balance of the first half....

In this opportunity, I`m going to tell you about my experiences in the first half of the year 2009, including my personal life, my student life and the others activities that I have done. Firstly, in the university aspects, the first semester was very interesting for my, because I learned very useful things for my labor development, for example, in subjects like statistics. In this subject puts in question on the fact of understanding the reality by means of models based on equations, defining well the epistemology categories that imply the reduction of the social relations to numbers. That was very funny to study for me, but not very easy, because the teacher is a very difficult tester.
With regard to the sport theme, the first term of this year was very fruitful, so I`m a football player, and I play in two teams. One of they names Baltilokos, and we won all our matches. The other team names Ciencias Sociales and it`s the team of the faculty. And with this team we have very good results too.
In relation to my family, the things have walked well and we have not had big problems, for example of health. Now then, I concern of the economic crisis, the situation has been difficult and for this side we have not walked so well. But the most important thing is that we are united and with a good health. The combination of all these elements they do that it is a good semester in general terms.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Patricio
    I'm glad to hear you had a good first semester. Do you speak German by any chance?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi miss, thank you for review my blog. Regarding your question, No, I`m not speak German for now unfortunately.

    ResponderEliminar