miércoles, 10 de junio de 2009

MY IDEAL JOBBBBB

Hi, today I`m going to talk to you about mi dream job.
This idea of my ideal job come since I was a boy...around three or fours years old...
Yes, I wanted to be a Superstar of the football, beacuse when I was a boy I played football everytime and everywhere! in the school, in my home, in the street. I saw a ball and I used play football.

Those days I had great tactical skills and techniques, which allowed me to dream of becoming a footballer.Some years later, I had a great opportunity, which was to play a World Cup when I was a college student, so I developed great physical skills, too. So I undertook a part of that dream I was playing ball, then went to Denmark and there was the 2005 World School, where he got 15 instead of 32 teams, which was not very good but not was a disaster ... jajaja
That was a great experience for me and I can do one part of my dream and now I remember this as a beautiful thing.

I believe that over time I've been good at this and could have worked on it very well because of the characteristics I have. In that sense, I think I need to be very responsible, very persistent, very serious and very constant work, especially if one wants to achieve (championships, titles, cups) sees it as a dream and work for that. I think I'm good at working in this that involve goals.
For this reasons are very difficult to be a professional footballer, beacuse implies a risk, you don`t have time for study in the university and if you decide this way you must to be sure, but is not easy and more than an entertaining game but involves much hard work and sacrifice.

Thank you for read it!!!

2 comentarios:

  1. Hello pato!
    I just read youre dreamt job, and I think I knew that you liked football.
    I hope you keep on playing forever, and that the terrible risks that it involve don't take you down.

    See ya!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Patricio,
    You’rethe second student who has the same idea of a dream job. So you need nine more bloggers to create a foootball team!
    What about your professional working life? What are your expectations?
    Please study the corrections and don’t hesitate to ask me in case of doubt.

    MY IDEAL JOBBBBB
    Hi, today I`m going to talk to you about mi dream job.
    I’VE HAD this idea of my ideal job since I was a boy ...OF around three or fours years old...
    Yes, I wanted to be a Superstar of (-) football, beacuse when I was a boy I played football everytime and everywhere! AT school, AT home, in the street. IF I saw a ball and I WOUL START TOplay football.

    Those days I had great tactical skills and techniques, which allowed me to dream of becoming a footballer.Some years later, I had a great opportunity, which was to play FOR A World Cup when I was a HIGH SCHOOL student, so I developed great physical skills, too. So I undertook (*?)a part of that dream IN WHICH I was playing ball, then I went to Denmark and there was the 2005 World School, where (he?) got 15 instead of 32 teams, which was not very good but IT WAS not a disaster, EITHER ... Ha,ha,ha
    That was a great experien ce for me and I COULD MAKE one part of my dream COME TRUE and now I remember this as a beautiful thing.

    I believe that over time I've been good at this and could have worked on it very well because of the characteristics I have. In that sense, I think I need to be very responsible, very persistent, very serious and very PERSEVERING IN MY work, especially if I WANT to achieve (championships, titles, cups) sees it as a dream and work for that. (THIS IDEA IS NOT VERY CLEAR) I think I'm good at working ON this that involveS goals.
    For THESE reasons IT’S very difficult to be a professional footballer, beacuse IT implies a risk, you don`t have time for studyING in the university and if you decide TO TAKE this way you must (-) be sure, but IT is not easy and IT MEANS more than an entertaining game, but involves A LO0T OF hard work and sacrifice.

    Thank you for readING it!!!

    ResponderEliminar