miércoles, 6 de mayo de 2009

Hi everybody!!!
I`m very funny of see you again.
This time, the topic of my publication in this blog is about my study of sociology. I am ging to talk you why I decided studied this and wichs are my plans for the future when either sociologist.
In first place, I decided study this carrer beacuse every times I am interested about the social themes, the popular street and the poor as a challenge. When I was a boy I wanted change this world, but first I should know this!
In first, this is the contribution that I want do to the society, I want that we lives in a better world than yesterday. But this idea is utopic, the main purpose of mi future work is the local development, I want do my purpose with a little input, for example, achieving improvements in the educational system and the work.
For that, the Sociology, give me the tools of how I can have a Knowdlege about my Society and as I can speak on it, for example from content analysis in the cualitative metodology or multivariate analysis in the cuantitative metodology.
In this line, my fauvorite subjets are The Cualitative methodologies of investigation and the subjet about Stadistics III and Stadistics IV. This subjets are the most importants to me for the tools that they give me.

1 comentario:

  1. Patrick,
    I hope you succeed in your studies, achieve your goals, do the kind of job you want to do and contribute to change this world for the better.
    Notice the following:
    (I`m very funny): comedians are funny, the make people laugh. You should say: “Good/I’m glad to see you again.
    (when either sociologist.): this is not very clear
    (I am gOing to talk you).: “...to talk to you” or “tell you”
    (...I wanted change/ ...that I want do/ I want do): What’s missing?
    (to the society): What is unnecessary here and why?
    Say: First (of all) ..., Secondly...., Besides..., etc.
    (every times I am interested).: Use this type of structure: I’ve always lived in.../ I’ve always wanted to work as/ etc
    (, I want that we lives) Follow this pattern: I want you to leave / She wants me to come tomorrow/We want him to study..., etc.
    I’m afraid the last two paragraphs are not clear enough.

    ResponderEliminar