miércoles, 27 de mayo de 2009

Hi everybody!!!

In this oportunity, I`m going to talk you about the plans that I have for my future. I talk about issues like this and go through my personal expectations, my work and academic goals.
In five years from now, I would like to be working in the sociological area, mainly to gain experience and save money; so as to be able go study a postgrade in Chile or out of Chile. For this reason is very important for me lo learn English.
As my plans are mainly to save, I will probably be living with my parents; and that situation means no problem for me because I have a very good relationship with them. And they don`t want me to leave the house never. At least that is what I believe! jejeje
In ten years from now I expect to be emotional stable and consolidated economicaly.
I hope to have a smooth and quiet life, where I can do what I want without hindrance. Mainly to fulfill my desires and my family. That`s the life that I hope.

1 comentario:

  1. Patrick,
    This post is a big improvement over your previous ones. Study my suggestions and keep up the good job.

    (for my future. I talk about issues like this): Use future tense.
    (to be able go/ to talk you about/ is very important) What’s missing?
    (emotional stable and consolidated economicaly): Follow this pattern: “.....ly + adjective”. Ex: politically correct/ terribly loud/incredibly good.
    Hi everybody!!!

    ResponderEliminar