miércoles, 22 de abril de 2009

A CAREER-RELATED WEB SITE

Hello fans.... now, I`m ready to give you a very good advice... It is about the career of Sociology and a website that I found. This website is very interesting if you want learn about the Sociology, because there are so much texts and informations about all themes of this career.
This website is http://www.facso.cl/moodle/ in this page you must sign it and create your count to can enter to the site. Then, you must register how one page user.
I found this site because I am a student of sociology at the University of Chile, and of Sociology students must know the site must.
I visit this site once a week, not only for study, too for know the news and read articles very interesting that in this page there is.
This page is very confortable and is not difficult of visit, beacuse is very friendly with the new users.
Well, now that you know about a new page of Sociology you must visit it, because can be very usefull for you.

1 comentario:

  1. Patricio,
    Thank you for your contribution, I hope your fellow classmates take good advantage of this promising website.
    A CAREER-RELATED WEB SITE
    Hello fans.... now, I`m ready to give you SOME very good advice... It is about the career of Sociology and a website that I found. This website is very interesting if you want learn about (the: UNNECESSARY) Sociology, because there are so (much: MANY) texts and information(_) about all themes RELATED TO this career.
    This website is http://www.facso.cl/moodle/ . In this page you must sign IN and create your ACcount (to can: TO BE ABLE TO) enter to the site. Then, you must register (how: LITERAL TRANSLATION, USE ‘AS’) A page user.
    I found this site because I am a student of sociology at the University of Chile, and (-) Sociology students must know the site (-).
    I visit this site once a week, not only for studyING, BUT ALSO for knowING ABOUT the news and readING (articles very interesting: WORD ORDER) )that in this page there is: WORD ORDER).
    This page is very (confortable: USER FRIENDLY) and (SUBJECT) is not difficult (of: TO) visit, beacuse (SUBJECT)is very friendly with the new users.
    Well, now that you know about a new page ON/ABOUT/RELATED TO Sociology you must visit it, because (SUBJECT) can be very useful(-) TO you.
    Remember:
    a) Use the base form of verbs (go / see / be /etc) after: Can, could, must, will, would, shall, should, may, might, etc. Ex We can do it / I shouldn’t smoke / She could help you / I must go now / she might come/ etc. Never use ‘to’ after them
    http://www.curso-ingles.com/gramatica-inglesa/modales.php
    http://www.englishpage.com/modals/modalintro.html
    http://www.elearnenglishlanguage.com/ingles/gramatica/verbosmodales.html
    b) Except for imperatives (Ex, Go away / Open the door) you need to provide a subject for a verb, For ex.
    -THEY make your life easier
    - So, IT is useful …
    -When I was a kid, I used to go there.
    -...because IT reflects ...
    c) After prepositions you have to add …….ing to the verbs :
    a machine for cutting grass / He left without saying a word / I’m thinking of going…, I like to do a lot of things besides studyING / etc.
    Visit: http://www.englisch-hilfen.de/en/grammar/gerund_prepositions_verbs.htm

    ResponderEliminar